The adventure (thus far) in eight dot points:
- Began acting professionally at 15.
- Graduated The Liverpool Institute for Performing Arts with a Certificate (Distinction) in Acting & Musical Theatre (2013-2014).
- Graduated Rose Bruford College with a BA (First Class Hons) in Acting (2015-2018).
- Wrote graduate dissertation asking: "Can elements of sports psychology be productively incorporated into the actor's process?"
- Obsession ignited. Became a regular contributor to The Stage, Spotlight, and Backstage on the topic, officially founding The Actor's Dojo in 2019.
- Graduated MTC Australia with a Certificate III in Business (2021).
- Selected as one of the Australian Writers' Guild's First Break 2022 cohort. Subsequently awarded a scholarship place on Screen POD 2023.
- Accepted into an MPhil at the University of Queensland's School of Sport Sciences (2023-2025) to formalise all this Dojo goodness.